Natty Bodybuilding: Getting Ripped Without Anabolic Steroids
Have you ever wondered if there are bodybuilders out there who have never touched an ounce of anabolic steroid in his or her lifetime? Yes! They do exist! Anabolic steroids aren’t a requirement in bodybuilding. In fact, not using steroids can sometimes be advantageous, especially if you want to compete in the natural category of bodybuilding. What makes this conundrum better is that you can still get ripped to shreds without anabolic steroids, but you may not be able to gain the muscle and desired body shape needed that some competitors have due to their use of performance enhancing drugs!
Anabolic Steroids can be harmful
As much as the results are truly impressive, using anabolic steroids can be extremely harmful to your overall health if misused or abused, and can sometimes be fatal to some users who do this with pre-existing underlying health conditions! The reason why anabolic steroids are so dangerous is due to the fact that they’re essentially hormones, and when your body gets a dose of these hormones on a consistent basis, it will be thrown out of whack, which could potentially lead to harmful effects! Here’s some more information about how exactly anabolic steroids can harm you:
- Steroids can damage the liver: Using some oral anabolic steroids can lead to liver damage in the form of liver cirrhosis if taken for too long. As anabolic steroids are essentially hormones like testosterone, they can be very toxic and cause stress on your body’s organ systems such as the kidneys and liver if misused while not taking the correct health care supplements alongside. Excessive steroid use can also weaken these organs over time if used for longer periods. Luckily, using steroids such as the oral Andriol Testoheal tablets from Healing Pharma does not carry these harmful effects on the liver. Also, running injectables such as the Testorapid from Alpha Pharma Healthcare will not provide much stress on the liver at all.
- Steroids cause bad cholesterol: Anabolic steroids (like any pharmaceutical medications) can cause your LDL (bad) cholesterol level to increase while decreasing HDL (good) cholesterol levels. This is because it increases your LDL/HDL ratio and makes you more vulnerable to cardiovascular disease. This doesn’t mean that you’ll instantly get heart problems if you take anabolic steroids, but it may speed up the process which could lead to a heart attack down the road if they are abused.
- Steroids lower your body’s ability to produce testosterone: The use of anabolic steroids decreases your body’s natural production of testosterone. As you age, your testosterone levels decrease so being on anabolic steroids can only speed up the process! Once you stop taking anabolic steroids, it takes a while for your body to reach its normal levels again because it becomes dependent on that external source of hormones, but this can be avoided by running substances such as Promifen and Altamofen within your PCT recovery phase to increase your natural levels back up to their original state.
- Steroids cause kidney problems: Anabolic steroids can directly damage kidneys which is why doctors prescribe them with “kidney friendly” medication like Anapolon 50mg caps (Oxydrolone) by BodyPharm. Having high levels of creatine kinase (which is an indicator of muscle damage) and blood urea nitrogen (BUN) are also indicators of kidney problems caused by steroid use. But this is mainly by corticosteroid use, not anabolic steroid use. As with plenty of water and reduced duration times of use, running anabolic steroids does not mainly affect the kidneys.
- Steroids can increase aggression: Anabolic steroids have been linked to increased aggression, sometimes referred to as “roid rage”. This is because they can cause a state of euphoria and feelings of invincibility. As you might imagine, this could lead to some dangerous situations if someone is already predisposed to bouts of anger. But for most users, this will not occur as studies have shown that they only exacerbate the genetic cognitive traits of individuals, meaning if you are a calm person to begin with, this should not occur. Also, using Modafin from Alpha Pharma Healthcare can help to keep the cognitive functions stable and alert during the daytime and within your training periods.
- Steroids can stunt growth: Another potential side effect of using anabolic steroids during the formative years is that they can stunt your growth. This is because the body is still growing and developing so it’s more sensitive to the hormones present in anabolic steroids. So, if you’re still growing, using anabolic steroids could stop that process from dead in its tracks. But this is kind of irrelevant, as it is not advised to start using AAS until the age of 25 when the body is fully grown, if younger individuals want to use them, this is deemed at their own risk and they should also be taking lighter steroids such as Magnum’s Turinabol 10s for short periods, which will not suppress the natural productions or growth, like the other stronger substances will.
So, as you can see, there are many reasons why someone might want to stay away from anabolic steroids, but at the same time, with the correct usage of these substances, these many harmful myths which come from people who abuse these drugs, can be avoided!
How can you be a bodybuilder without steroids?
It is possible to bulk up without the use of anabolic steroids. A few notable people who have successfully bulked up without steroids are James Duvall, Chuck Sipes, and Vic Richards.
Anabolic steroids are basically synthetically produced hormones that the human body naturally produces. This means their effects on your body can be much more intense than taking a supplement like creatine which is made from chemicals. So to answer the question clearly- you cannot bulk up as quickly or easily as someone who uses anabolic steroids but it’s still possible to reach some kind of similar level over a longer period of time!
- Tip #1: Get a good workout routine going. This is very important if you want to gain muscle mass. It doesn’t have to be anything too intense though just something that will push your muscles to their limits.
- Tip #2: Eat right! In order for your muscles to grow, they need calories and lots of them! You should be eating a lot of protein, carbohydrates, and healthy fats. Try to avoid unhealthy foods as they will only hinder your progress.
- Tip #3: Supplement your diet with creatine. This is a supplement that has been shown to help people build muscle mass. It’s safe and legal so there’s no reason not to try it!
- Tip #4: Get plenty of rest. The point of weight training is to break your muscles down and then let them rebuild stronger, but this only works if you’re sleeping enough! Your body repairs itself while you sleep so that’s how it builds muscle- by repairing the damage caused to it during a workout routine.
- Tip #5: If you’re trying to bulk up, lift heavyweights- don’t try anything fancy. Basic compound lifts using a good weight are the best way for your body to bulk up.
- Tip #6: Try HIIT training (high-intensity interval training). This is a type of workout routine that alternates between periods of high and low intensity. It’s been shown to increase endurance so it can help you train harder. Plus, this kind of workout routine will only take 20 minutes or less!
- Tip #7: Get plenty of protein in your diet by eating things like eggs, meat, fish, chicken, beans, lentils… basically any food that contains protein! Protein shakes may also be beneficial but make sure they do not contain sugars or unhealthy fats.
You can see that it is definitely possible to bulk up or cut down without the use of anabolic steroids! It will just take a lot more time and much greater effort on your part, but the end result will be that you can still gain some muscle. So, if you’re looking to get ripped without using steroids, follow these tips and you’ll be well on your way!
Supplements for natural bodybuilding
There are a lot of supplements that can aid you in your “Journey to bulk without steroids”. Here are some of those supplements that have already proven their effectiveness in the bodybuilding world:
- Creatine: this supplement has been around for a long time and was first used by athletes who wanted to bulk up, but it’s also beneficial for those trying to lose weight. Creatine is a natural substance found in your muscles so taking creatine supplements will result in more energy production which can help you get more out of your workouts.
- Whey Protein: this type of protein powder is the most complete source of protein that you can find. It’s perfect as a post-workout supplement because it gives your body what it needs to build muscle after an intense workout session. Whey is absorbed into the body very quickly making it perfect for those on a busy schedule.
- Vitamin D: many people today are deficient in Vitamin D which is why taking a Vitamin D supplement is beneficial. It will help with weight loss and muscle gain. Plus, it can protect you against certain types of cancer so it’s definitely worth looking into!
- SARMs: these supplements can help you bulk up and lose weight as well as increase your bone mass. It’s important to note that SARMs are pretty new so there haven’t been many studies done on the long-term effects, but they do seem to be safe overall.
These are just a few of the supplements that you can try. There are also some completely natural supplements such as caffeine and beta-alanine that can help you improve your performance in the gym. So, do some research and find the supplements that work best for you! But remember, without the use of performance enhancement substances such as anabolics, do not expect any major changes over night or even within a few months. Natural bodybuilding takes years of hard work and a dedicated lifestyle, this is why many bodybuilders start naturally and then switch to steroids when they hit their plateau point.
Other ways of building muscles without anabolic steroids
There are other ways to bulk up without steroids. One other way is to drink weight gainer shakes. They are a good source of protein, carbs, and other nutrients that your body needs to build muscle mass. These drinks will also give you plenty of energy for your workouts and help you recover quickly since they contain all types of vitamins and minerals as well as creatine which is already mentioned above.
One more way that you can bulk up without steroids: try taking advantage of compound exercises like the bench press or the squat to maximize your workout routine. Compound exercises work multiple muscles at once so instead of focusing on one muscle group, you’re actually working out four (or more) muscles at once! This cuts down on the time it takes to reach your fitness goals but it does mean fewer reps per set so keep that in mind.
Conclusion and summary
In conclusion, bodybuilding and steroids don’t always go hand in hand. Some people actually prefer bulking up without the aid of anabolic steroids. The reason for this is that steroids can have some negative side effects if they’re not used correctly or abused, which is mainly the case when reading bad reviews or feedback regarding the use of anabolics. Any dedicated bodybuilder who uses steroids looks after their body and health religiously and having regular checks, they are sometimes healthier than others who are not using enhancement substances.
You can find out more regarding the health benefits, risks and preventative measures that can be taken to ensure a safe and effective cycle is run, by visiting Our USA Pharmaceutical Store. Here you can find feedback from natty bodybuilders who have taken up the use of steroids and also users who have begun their bodybuilding journey using these substances.
We also have a dedicated expert team who is at hand to answer any questions or queries that you may have regarding the use of Anabolics, Growth Hormones, PCT products, Sexual Health supplements and more! We also offer trade prices and guaranteed delivery to the US and worldwide!